Saturday, January 29, 2005

Wouldn't life be great?

Sometimes I wonder, wouldn't this cold world be better if the people we meet would say,
"I know something good about you!"

And then treat us just that way? Wouldn't it be fine and wonderful if each handclasp is warm and true?

And it is carried with it this assurance, "I know something good about you!"

Wouldn't life then be lots more happy if the good that's in us all were the only thing about us that folks bothered to recall?

Wouldn't life be more happy, if we praise the good we see?

For there is really such a lot of goodness in this world of you and me and everybody.

Wouldn't it be nice to practise that fine way of thinking, too?

You know something good about me! I know something good about you!

Wouldn't it be good if we start this today?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home