Saturday, May 14, 2005

Are you living your life with a purpose?

Wake up and start examining your life this minute.

Look at yourself in the mirror. Look right into your own eyes and ask yourself, "Am I living my life with a purpose?

Is my life filled with positive rewards that make me truly happy?"

Be honest.

Are you living the life you feel destined for or are you trying to keep up with your family, colleagues, friends and neighbours?

It is okay if you do not like the answer you give yourself. Use it as a springboard to make positive decisions in a new direction.

Your life can, and will, be successful on your own terms.

You just have to rethink and re-learn your success strategy.

Strategies for success must reflect opportunities, responsibilities and rewards. Developing these strategies challenges us to be creative, resourceful and determined.

Live your life for your own Self.

Stop relying on others to run your life (yes, this even includes your family).

They have enough on their plates developing their own successes.You have to cook up your own success.

Ask yourself again: "Am I living my life with a real purpose?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home