Monday, October 24, 2005

Are there things in your life that endure forever?

As time goes by, some things in life become faded, feeble and useless.

Yet the things that truly matter just keep getting stronger and more meaningful.

When you invest all your hope and love in the superficial things that will soon fade away, then you make time your enemy.

You become engaged in a battle that you cannot win.

Yet when you cherish life's true, enduring values, your opportunities for joy grow more abundant with each passing moment.

As life goes forward, it cannot help but get better. When you find your fulfillment in truth, in virtue, and in integrity, you set yourself up to gain real value and benefit from every experience.

Though life may not always go as you planned or desired, you will always have something real and meaningful to show for it.

For every situation is a situation in which your integrity can grow stronger.

Every experience is an experience in which a new and valuable truth is revealed.

Life always has so very much to offer.

Treasure those things that forever endure, and your store of treasure will be rich indeed.

Are there things in your life that endure forever?

7 Comments:

At 9:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello there! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I genuinely enjoy reading your articles.
Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that go over the same subjects?
Thanks!

My weblog :: espresso coffee makers

 
At 2:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Saved as a favorite, I really like your blog!

My web site; Full Review

 
At 4:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there to every one, the contents existing at this web site are
really remarkable for people knowledge, well, keep up the
good work fellows.

Feel free to surf to my web page: upcycled clothing

 
At 7:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I comment whenever I like a post on a website or
if I have something to contribute to the conversation.
Usually it's a result of the fire displayed in the article I read. And on this article "Are there things in your life that endure forever?". I was actually moved enough to leave a thought :-P I actually do have 2 questions for you if you usually do not mind. Could it be just me or do some of these comments appear as if they are coming from brain dead folks? :-P And, if you are writing at other places, I'd like to follow everything fresh you have
to post. Would you list the complete urls of all
your community pages like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?



Feel free to visit my blog post: http://www.acoustichangout.com/islamic-womens-clothing-abaya-shopping-online/

 
At 3:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Howdy! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering
if you knew where I could get a captcha plugin for my comment form?
I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having difficulty finding one?
Thanks a lot!

my blog post ... Source

 
At 12:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it.
Look advanced to more added agreeable from you! However, how
can we communicate?

my web page: http://whitecoatresearch.com/?p=25

 
At 4:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must thank you for the efforts you have put in writing this site.

I am hoping to view the same high-grade blog posts by you in the future as well.
In fact, your creative writing abilities has motivated
me to get my very own website now ;)

Here is my blog post; source

 

Post a Comment

<< Home