Sunday, October 02, 2005

Your self-confidence

For those of us who suffer from a lack of self-confidence and self-esteem, here's something to think about and maybe internalise:


I am resourceful and I have the ability to do whatever it takes to succeed, and to support all those whom I love.

I enjoy life's challenges, and I learn from everything that happens in my life.

I live each day with passion and power.

I feel strong and powerful, happy, and excited.

I have tremendous confidence in my talents and my abilities.

I meet every situation knowing I am its master.

I have deep respect for myself and for everyone I meet each day.

I am committed to perform at the best of my ability in all that I do.

I forgive myself and others easily.

I am aware of the priceless value of my life and the life of everyone I meet.

My confidence is unshakable because I live with integrity.

I am always at peace because I trust and follow my internal guidance.

Would this help you to gain some measure of self-confidence if you read it out aloud each time before you begin your day?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home